donderdag 26 januari 2017

Chocolate Baroque Guest Designer January 2017 - 3



Today it is my 3th and last time to post a card a guest designer. I hope you enjoyed my samples. On this card I used tulips of the sheet Spring Bird Tulip sheet.

I used stamps from the sheets:
Spring Bird Tulip
Texture Fragments
Words of Inspiration

On a Gelli Plate Background I started with embossing the window with gold embossinpowder. Mask the window and use templates, stamps and ink to create your bakcground.
Emboss tulips with gold embossingpowder en color with markers and a waterbrush.

Kind regards and till next time,

Corine van Kuilenburg



1 opmerking:

Pat zei

I saw this over at CB Corine and it is extremely pretty with the gold embossed tulips and window and beautiful stencilling and wonderful colouring too. x